Built by ‘Vickers-Armstrong’, Barrow & launched on 29th July 1945 as LST 3044. Named HMS Narvik in 1947. She was flagship of the British Task Force for the Atomic Bomb tests in Monte Bello Islands in May 1956. Became a ‘Submarine Support Ship’ at Chatham & then, in 1960, became a Depot Ship to the 108th Minesweeping Squadron in Malta – Broken up in 1965.