A Canadian built heavy repair ship, completed in 1945, she had extensive workshop and storage facilities. Converted to support minesweepers in 1962, she served as a static base for the Inshore Flotilla in Singapore throughout Confrontation and into 1967, including accommodation of Flotilla HQ staff and spare crew. She supported minesweepers and seaward defence craft plus servicing small ships in reserve at Singapore naval base.