HMS Bryansford P3106, Builders - Inglis (Glasgow)
In reserve at West Hartlepool by April 1956. Moved to Barrow in October 1961 after a docking by Dowson, Tyne Dock. May 1968 sold to Nigeria, refitted at Barrow and renamed NNS IBADAN II (note the II) to replace the ex MONTFORD which had been taken by Biafran forces in July 1967. Deleted in 1975.