HMS Gifford P3111, Builders - Scarr
In reserve at West Hartlepool by April 1956. Moved to Barrow in October 1961 after a docking by Dowson, Tyne Dock. Reactivated in 1967 and transferred to Nigeria in May 1968 as BONNY. Deleted in 1983. Became an exhibit at the Nigerian National War Museum, Umuahia.
Preserved ashore at the Nigerian National War Museum (but the funnel/superstructure looks rather odd)