HMS Beckford P3104Built by Simons on 27/04/55

In reserve at West Hartlepool by April 1956. Moved to Barrow in 1958. Reactivated in December 1964 becoming a tender to Mersey Division RNR as HMS DEE. 1968 on loan to Plessey Group as Robert Clive for trials. Returned to RN in January 1969 attached to Mersey Division RNR and renamed Dee (local name) until 1981 and subsequently used by the Liverpool University Unit (URNU). Replaced by HMS WATERWITCH in December 1981 and approved for disposal. Withdrawn from service and sold to private owners Marine Turbocraft of Southampton in January 1983. For resale in 1985 and in 1987 converted to three-masted schooner (see image below). Was anchored off Harwich until 2017 after it was blown ashore in November 2016, when broken up by East Point Metal Trading at Lowestoft. (The amidships "slow steaming" third propeller can just be seen)